Gerardo's amazing bio.
Yup. Even though I'm like one-hundred-and-fifty-nine years old, spelled all out, I love to write about contemporary teens in distress. So no magic, dragons, or unicorns.
- At the tender age of sixteen years old, when giant lizards ruled the world, I used to be a DJ--turntables and all.
- I was born in the States, raised in Mexico, and now live in Big D.
- Cloud computing is my area of expertise--just don't ask me what cloud computing means.
- I love football, the one played with the feet by footballers, La Liga from Spain being the best.
- Chilaquiles is my favorite food. Yummy.
About my novels
- Multi-cultural is my writing trade, in English and Español.
- My writing must be emotional or else ...
- I believe in the Oxford comma, but the Oxford comma doesn't believe in me.
- Love first person present tense POV.
- In my novels, food tends to be another protagonist.